Nature of expected abstracts
This call is opened for short talks, posters and pitchs.
Short talks and posters: experts from academia and industry can present their scientific work in all areas of regenerative medicine.
Pitchs: only open to PhD Students.
Final selection will be made by the Scientific Advisory Committee.
Call for abstract schedule
– Abstract submission Opening: March 15th, 2022
– Abstracts Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2022
– Notification of Accepted Abstracts: July 15th, 2022
– NB: Attendees accepted abstracts will be fully validated after registration and payment.
Applications now being accepted for late-breaking poster session (dead line July 20th)
Abstracts Submission Instructions
- Abstract template is required for submission
- Preferred type of presentation (short talk or poster) should be indicated
- Preferred session should be indicated
- Abstract Format: The abstract length is limited to 2500 characters, with no figures or tables. References may be included.
- Disclosures: Any relevant information should be indicated.
Abstracts have to be sent to email@example.com before June 30th, 2022.