European Regenerative Medicine Forum
Great success of the 1st edition in 2016 > Find the feedback below!
WHAT IS BIOREGATE FORUM?
Bioregate Forum is a biennial European meeting dedicated to the “4R Medicine”: Repair, Replacement, Regeneration & Reprogramming. A regenerative medicine forum to highlight latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering. Its vocation is to enhance links between researchers, clinicians, industrials and institutional stakeholders such as those responsible for regulation and reimbursement changes, and thus to shorten time to market for the patients’ benefits.
GREAT SUCCESS OF THE 1st EDITION - 8 & 9 SEPTEMBER 2016, NANTES, FRANCE
The Bioregate Forum 2016 has featured:
- Conference sessions with industrial & academic experts
- Round tables gathering research centers, companies and institutions
- An exhibition area
- Poster sessions
- Networking sessions
- A gala dinner
A dedicated interclustering & matchmaking afternoon was organised by our 2 French Bio-clusters –
Atlanpole Biotherapies & Medicen, on 7th September,the day before Bioregate Forum, featuring:
- A presentation of the different European regenerative medicine ecosystems & networks
- Overview of European project financing opportunities
- A roadshow to key sites/platforms/companies in Nantes
- A dedicated matchmaking between European delegations, in order to make the most out of this travel.
A great opportunity to meet all the key innovative actors in the field of regenerative medicine and find collaborative partners!
>> See full report here!
A second Forum in 2018 is already in progress! More information soon!
Bioregate Forum is organized by Atlanpole Biotherapies and the University of Nantes (iPSC platform and Bioregate – the Regenerative Medicine Cluster in Western France).
It is co-organized by the companies Hemarina and Clean Cells